Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all!

Just some pictures I snapped of the girls on the wagon in front of our house this afternoon (but mostly of Claire b/c we took similar pictures of Melanie with the wagon during her first fall). Enjoy!

Claire's shirt says "Cutest pumpkin in the patch" just in case you're wondering ;)










Halloween pictures will be posted soon, but seeing as we traipsed over half of west Wichita, there are a lot of pictures, so I'm not going to attempt that before bed. You'll just have to learn to be patient ;)

4 comments:

mary said...

i agree with the shirt. and marvel at how they sat in one place for so long. are they strapped down? glued? brided? this is so impossible with my boys.

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, unfortunately we took these pictures before we took costume pictures, so Melanie was not interested in sitting still for those at all (or looking at the camera). Live and learn I suppose.

Erika Marie said...

sweet. What a wonderful gift they are for each other :)

Michelle said...

These pictures are too cute! I love the pictures of them together, they are going to have so much fun together as they grow :)