I let Claire try Cheerios for the first time the other day. I figured if she was going to stick anything she can get her hands on in her mouth anyway, I might as well make a few of those things something she can
actually eat.

She currently prefers the "grab and cram" method of feeding herself.

She's also a big fan of "see-food"

She definitely has a ways to go before mastering this solid food stuff, but it seems to really amuse her if nothing else. She really likes pushing the Cheerio around in her mouth and eventually
out of her mouth and onto her shirt - she has a near constant array of wet Cheerio adornments on her clothes now. But if that affords me the time to get a bit of cleaning done then I guess I can handle it.

Seeing Claire eat cereal made Melanie want a bowl of some, which she promptly left where Claire could get to it. I'm sure based on the pictures you can figure out what happened.


Claire is also getting very proficient at standing by herself, in particular doing it in the middle of the room without assistance. She just goes from hands and knees to squatting to standing like it's not a big deal at all. It's crazy. Just plain crazy.

Tooth #3 came in this week, but since it's on top it will probably be a while before I can get a picture of it. You'll just have to be content with this one that has a tiny peek of her bottom two. (If you double click on the picture it may maximize in size so you can see them better)

There's no real reason for this picture other than it struck me as cute.
It's almost like she's sitting there saying "What more do you want me to do for you?!?"
She makes me smile.
2 comments:
Wow look at her standing! Love the cherrios pictures, she looks like she is having fun with them.
She is such a doll! I love her blue eyes. She must have quite the personality!
Post a Comment