Would anybody like a mischievous 2-year-old? I'll give you a good deal on one!
I left the room to write something down on the grocery list. I was gone for maybe three minutes. When I came back guess what I found ... Melanie playing with my mascara... AGAIN!
And this is the
third time she's done this. The first I posted about, the second time was the following Sunday, and Matt must have walked in on her shortly after she acquired the mascara because she had only decorated the linoleum at that point.
This time I know I left the mascara on the counter out of reach, so she had to have climbed the drawers to get to it.

The linoleum

The bathmat

The bathtub and non-skid mat

The floor of the closet, which is where I found her with the door almost shut. You can't tell me she doesn't know that what she's doing is wrong because as soon as you walk in she stops what she's doing, puts her hands up in an "I surrender" position and quickly says "Hi Mom!". Concupiscence I tell you!

She wasn't wearing nearly as much of it as the first time we had this adventure


I'm telling you, I may have to forgo this beauty product for quite some time seeing as my oldest daughter seems to have a radar as to where to find it!
3 comments:
Cracks me up! I find it ironic that in the picture of her with the messy hands, she is wearing a shirt that says "adorable"! She does look awfully cute in the close ups though :) Looks like you might have to invest in a door lock to your bedroom/bathroom! I feel your pain... I went to the basement to print something this morning. When I went back to my bathroom I heard cheerful, delightful sounds coming from somewhere inside my bathroom, but I couldn't find Emily. I finally found her... in the shower... soaking wet... with an ENTIRE roll of toilet paper shredded (and it was now wet) all over herself and the shower! I still haven't bothered to clean it up :) Fun stories... aren't you glad we are recording them!
I guess I know who to ask about mascara removal if we ever have any incidents here :)
The pictures are very cute though. Maybe you could get her some mascara of her own and let her do art with it on some fabric scraps or paper, it might satisfy her inner need to decorate with mascara.
oh gosh! It's a good thing you take pictures of this...definitely good way to get her back someday! And a good way to make you laugh about it later too! ;)
Post a Comment