Saturday, April 18, 2009

2-Month and 2-Year Check-ups

The girls had their scheduled well-baby/child checkups on the 7th (I know, I'm running behind - Holy Week was busy!) Claire got her first round of shots and Melanie had her hemoglobin (iron in her blood) checked. Good news is Melanie's hemoglobin was at 12, whereas before it was below 10, so we don't have to give her the multivitamin with the iron supplement any more - hooray! That stuff was my nemesis on the stained clothing front.

Here's their stats
Melanie: 20.5 lb. (fully dressed)
31 1/2 inches tall
18 3/4 inch head circumference

Claire: 12.1 lb. (diaper only)
22 3/4 inches tall
16 1/2 inch head circumference


And because we did it to Melanie, here's a picture of Claire after getting her 1st shots


2 comments:

ArmyWife said...

HAHAHHAHAHA!!! poor little Melanie, she's going to be wearing Claire's hand-me-downs before long!

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

Too cute! And I think Melanie wins the prize for being the tiniest two year old :) She is even smaller (actually quite a lot smaller) than Noah was at two! I didn't think that was possible! They are both cuties!