I'm telling you, if I am ever in a position to be able to have my dream kitchen constructed, this is what the pantry would look like! The idea that such a space exists simply makes me giddy! Unfortunately I don't think I will be waking up on my birthday to have one of my very own. How sad.
OK. Back to reality and doing the dishes.
My July Bible Project
3 years ago

2 comments:
oooohhh yeeeaaaa!
Wow! I would LOVE that pantry... and you know how much I cook! I had a SLAH party at a house one time and she had a similar pantry (not quite that extravagent, but close). She did something I made a mental note of. In addition to making sure the cabinets had enough height in between them to fit the large applicances, she also had outlets installed in the pantry so that she could plug in her bread maker, coffee maker, etc. IN the pantry. I thought that was brilliant... not that I've EVER been known to actually USE my breadmaker :) It seemed like a really good idea!
Post a Comment