No actual events going on, just some cute pictures to share!
Or a baby in a straight jacket, depending on your perspective...
Peek!
How pitiful!
This is how Melanie amuses herself when I'm nursing Claire and can't keep her entertained
Close the door...
Here I am!
She's got a bit of Dr. Evil going on here
And no, she still isn't taking a pacifier. She was just teasing us and giving us false hope :( Uh-oh!
I was folding laundry in our room and noticed Melanie was being too quiet for her own good, so I checked on her and found her drawing on the bathroom drawers with the toothpaste tube. I guess that's one place we don't have to worry about plaque buildup...
Climbing in the storage containers of baby clothes that are in Claire's closet...
... and then trying them on!
Dog pile on daddy!
Dad, do I need a new diaper?
Claire was getting frustrated with her tummy time so Melanie sidled up right next to her and gave her a hug.
What a good big sister!
What a good big sister!
(and did she ever!)
Not a major event, I just think the picture is cute (even if she is showing off her bloomers in all their glory), mostly because I really like her outfit - you can't beat a tiny jean jacket on the cuteness quotient! I may have to use it for her 2-year pictures.
And finally, a couple funny baby faces to wrap things up

4 comments:
adorable pictures! I love how sweet Melanie was to hug Claire on the floor! And hey--at least it was just toothpaste on the bathroom drawers!
I seriously laughed out loud when I read about poor Matt's toothbrush! :) And can I just say that I'm very jealous of your bathroom counter??? We're not very good about brushing Oliver's teeth because our sinks are pedestal and there's no where for him to sit. :( And I would LOVE being able to do little baths up there! *sigh* I can dream, right? :) Thanks for sharing!
The dipes were super easy. I can give you the link of where to buy the pattern, or, if you'd like, I can just trace mine onto some tissue paper for you. You'd probably want the NB or small. If you follow Erin's directions on her "how to" post (linked in my post), that pretty much sums it up. It was so easy, I could hardly believe it. Let me know if you want me to get you the pattern, and I can kind of give you the run-down then!
claire has grown so much!
Post a Comment