Saturday night Matt's parents were nice enough to treat us to a concert by Tommy Emmanuel at the Orpheum Theater here in town. My parents watched the girls and we met up with Matt's parents, his sister and her roommate and a couple of Gordon and Stacey's friends for the concert. Tommy is a very talented guitar player, playing in a style called "fingerpicking". Matt and I left a bit early to get the girls, but it was a nice evening out all the same - definitely a new experience for us, as Gordon said.
I wanted to share a couple of his videos, but I'm terrible with this computer stuff and I couldn't figure out how to post them directly on here from YouTube (if someone would like to enlighten me as to how to do this I'd appreciate the tutorial), so the links will have to be good enough. Hope you enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12P_jZVKBB0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfdSwPCO2M
My July Bible Project
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment