It all started out OK. I was making a strawberry-lemon sorbet and Melanie was sitting on the counter, contentedly watching the paddle churn away in the ice cream maker. I snapped a picture. The first picture was fine with her, but it all went downhill from there!
And yes, I am laughing at her in the last few pictures. If I can't find the humor in some of the fits my kids throw I'm sure I'll go crazy, so laugh I will.
My July Bible Project
3 years ago

4 comments:
I'm impressed with your slideshow... too funny! And I see a BOW in Miss Melanie's hair! Maybe she can use the one's I gave Claire until Claire grows some of her own locks :) I, too, laugh at the tantrums thrown by Noah... you are right... we have to find the humor in the frustrations, otherwise, we would all lose our minds!
VERY cute slideshow! I'll have to check out one of those for Oliver's birthday pics... way too many to post. And I'm with you on laughing at fits. We'll go crazy if we don't, right? :)
Haha, oh dear! You just never know with kiddos, do ya? Very "cute".
elizabeth, i love the picture of me and melanie! its adorable! PU! And also the music with all of the pictures!
~sara
Post a Comment