Thursday, March 26, 2009

Keepin It Clean


Melanie really likes brushing her teeth.

Unfortunately this enjoyment of toothbrushes has led to her stealing Matt's when it was left too close to the edge of the counter and using it to stir the toilet water.
Ooops! Sorry honey!

Claire recently discovered herself in the mirror while having a bath.
I think she was also fascinated by seeing Matt on her right and on her left due to the mirror.

Please ignore the not-so-clean mirror, one of the consequences of letting Melanie stand on the counter when she brushes her teeth. She's not quite tall enough for a step stool to do any good yet!

I really like the dubious look on her face


Granted having her sit like this over exaggerated her chubbiness (she's leaning forward, thus creating the rolled look), I still think it's cute!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Gemma has just gotten into brushing her teeth. She thinks it's tons of fun when I brush them, and then she'll grab the brush (although I think she just sucks on it). I am having a terrible time ingraining it in our nightly routine though, I think I need to put it in the kitchen where I'll see it and remember.

Happy brushing!!

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

We recently had to replace ALL of the toothbrushes in our house because Emily dropped them all in the toilet! Can I just say... I'm putting toilet LOCKS on my toilets :)

ArmyWife said...

HORAY!!!!!!! a chunky stockemer! my life is complete :) i love the rolls!!!