Friday, February 27, 2009

Dress Up

I picked up several dress-up skirts on the 10/$5 for Melanie while I still worked at Claire's and we just got one out for her to try on the other day

As the pictures show, she's thrilled with this one. Can't beat fifty cents worth of entertainment!

4 comments:

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

Hi Elizabeth! I found your blog via Danielle. It's a fun way to keep up with others. I didn't realize, until we ran into you at the park, that you'd had your baby. Congrats!! What a blessing. How is it having two?

The Baptism pictures were neat, such a special occasion. That is one of my most vivid memories from Gemma's early days. Do they not do Baptisms during lent??

Look forward to keeping up with your blog.

Erin said...

Awww, what a cutie. I especially like the upside down sunglasses in the second picture

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

Cute, cute! My favorite thing to do is play dress up with Emmie... I don't think she enjoys it nearly as much as I do1

Hey... I see you figured out the "cutest blog on the block"! It's deceivingly easy! Like the new look :)

I still have a little something for Claire... need to get that to you!