Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cutie Booties and Fun with Dad


Here are a couple pairs of "Cutie Booties" I made using a pattern from the Amy Butler book I used for the diaper bag I blogged about in a previous post. I made two 0-3 month pairs, but the pattern will go up to 9 months (if I remember right). They're really quick to sew up once you've done one and figured out the logistics of the pattern, and they use next to no fabric, which is nice. I was able to make these from small pieces I had left over from other projects, but I read in a pattern review that you can make them from fat quarters, which are really cheap. These are a good reason to check out the remnant bin at the fabric store!


Just some fun pictures of Melanie playing with Matt.
This one looks kinda funny since her one leg is totally covered up and her sock is falling off, so her foot looks like it's pointing in the wrong direction. She had fun though!

"Wrastling" on the floor

I just like the crazy hair aspect of this one - dried after a bath but not combed out yet.
Matt likes to crawl around and snap random pictures of whatever she's doing, and every once in a while we get a funny one like this.



No comments: