Sara came over and helped me out on Saturdays while Matt was out of town so I was actually able to get a bit of house work done without constant interruptions from my little helper
I was eating a tootsie pop that was leftover from Halloween and Melanie took it from me!
I couldn't stay mad at her seeing as she's so cute, and I got the tootsie roll center anyway, which is what I really wanted :)
Melanie fell asleep on a chair in my parents kitchen, and this precarious position was just too cute not to get a picture of.
I couldn't stay mad at her seeing as she's so cute, and I got the tootsie roll center anyway, which is what I really wanted :)

1 comment:
The sleeping in the chair is too cute, I wish my kids would do that just for the sake of a good picture!
Post a Comment