Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby #2 3-D Sonogram Pictures

We had a 3-D sonogram done for baby #2 on Tuesday. She's looking good - her head is measuring 31 weeks and her abdomen is measuring 28 weeks (which is what our actual gestation time is, but I went to the Dr. today and I'm measuring at 30-31 weeks. Gosh darn big headed baby!). I think the tech said her foot is measuring either 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 inches - I'm not for sure which - and her approximated weight is 2 lb. 12 oz. She's very active, but I didn't need a sonogram to tell me that! We were able to watch her take "practice" breaths during the sonogram, and it looked like she was practicing sucking as well. It's amazing how flexible they are in that tiny space - she basically kicked herself in the head during the sonogram!

Here are a few of the pictures. The sonogram technician (I'm not sure what the official title is for that job) tried to put some labels in on the pictures, so I won't caption them. They're pretty self explanatory. Some of them do look kinda funny since the computer doesn't always have enough data to put a full image up, so like the pictures of her feet cut off her legs early, which I find a bit creepy looking, but fear not, she does have legs - she'd have a tough time kicking me without them!

Oh, and no name decision yet - that discussion is ongoing at this time. I'll let you know when that changes.


















1 comment:

ArmyWife said...

horay! finally, more posting! everything looks fantastic, from the baby to the basement to the food. i'm very much looking forward to seeing you!