Sunday, November 28, 2010

Poor Claire

 A couple weeks ago she decorated herself with an old tube of mom's mascara that she dug out of the trash can
(which fortunately was not as messy as when big sister did it the first or the second time)
 Claire limited her decorating to trying to actually get the mascara on herself, but it was still distressing when she was found out (as evidenced by the tear stained face and runny nose)
And now she can't get the cuddly comfort she wants from mom due to the large protrusion that is her yet-to-be-born sister.  At least her sister makes a somewhat acceptable pillow.

3 comments:

mary said...

that last picture is a special brand of pathetic cute.

you know, there's an order of sisters called the poor clares. somehow, i see this being a taunt later in her life, although their name lacks the "i".

j 29:11-13 said...

Ha! I should check your blog out more frequently. It is always original and amusing.

Anonymous said...

Your girls really like mascara don't they? I can see it causing a few fights when they're teenagers...

As always, adorable pictures. I love your girls :)