Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Layout Craziness

I just wanted to post a few pictures, and oh my!  I think I changed a setting when I updated some of the blog stuff the other day and it seems to have made uploading pictures both better and worse at the same time!  I may just need to get used to how this stuff works now, or maybe I can go back in and figure out how to go back to the settings I had before.  Anyway, the pictures are all over the place, so we'll see how this works out.
 Some outdoor fun jumping into a pile of leaves before it got so cold out.

Think our house is a bit dry?












The cake I made for our newest goddaughter's baptism



Claire has a newfound fascination with Melanie step stool.  Why do I get the feeling my oldest is training my youngest to be her partner in crime?  I fear I may be outnumbered in the very near future.



Melanie and her Great Grandma Greenlee reading stories together.  I realize all my Christmas presents may be returned because I'm posting this picture (Grandma DOES NOT like having her picture taken) I'm willing to risk it though because I think it's a sweet picture and I love that my kids get to have a relationship with so many of their "greats"



One of Melanie's new favorite things to say is "I do it I-self!".  In this example she put her boots on after her dad had changed her diaper.  The lei was just the finishing touch she was looking for, I'm sure.













The cookies I helped my cousins decorate for a cookie contest at school.  They did the bulk of the decorating, I just showed them how to do one and did most of the outlining b/c they don't think they're very good at it.  They turned out very cute, don'tcha think?  The trees are my personal favorite.






The cake I helped a friend decorate for her daughter's birthday.  She did the writing and some of the vines and leaves, I had the flowers and butterfly wings done ahead of time so once it was frosted smooth and I got the borders on we just had to piece it together and add the greenery and glitter.






Another self-portrait Matt took of him and the girls playing.  It makes me grin.









Hmmm.  Whatever change I made seems to have also taken away my spellcheck tab, so I apologize if I've made any errors.  I guess I will be figuring out how to switch back to my old settings after all...







3 comments:

Monica said...

I think there was something funny going on with blogger yesterday, because mine acted weird for a bit and then was fine. Just a thought. Check back, it could be fine now.

Love the static, indeed very similar.

Aaron had a patient tell him once your kids outnumber you, you have to switch from man-to-man to zone defense, so there ya go. GOOD LUCK!!!!

mary said...

argh. i hate when the formatting is wonky. it makes my brain hurt.

Erika Marie said...

I've had some words with blogger aobut their formattign also. Still don't know what's going on.
I love the staticy hair! I hate that feeling though for myself though.
Those cookies came out great! Royal icing you said? And again, the cake was amazing. I'll try and post some pics we took.