Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Blame Her Father...

A while ago Matt encouraged Claire to "help" him with his laundry. That helpfulness has moved on to other areas of the house lately.

Be sure to pause the blog music before playing the videos.



Socks in a laundry basket is one thing, but my kitchen towels is another.

Oh, and when Matt said "We'll fold them later." I can only guess he meant I would fold them later, because they were still a mess the next week when I was putting away the towels I had just washed. But the girls love him, and I think he's alright too, so I guess he can stay.

6 comments:

mary said...

i will admit that i watched all 5+ minutes of claire taking out towels, which is much more important than sleep anyways ; ) i love matt's "stearn" dad voice, while he continues to tape and observe. i love how methodical (and thorough) she was about it.

Erika Marie said...

adorable! Who needs maids when you've got such eager little helpers!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Ah, but my eager little helpers are precisely why I DO need a maid! Matt and I don't empty out cabinets and dump stuff all over the floor for fun like the girls do.

Well, at least I don't. I guess I shouldn't speak for Matt. Who knows what he does when I'm not home...

pianomanda said...

I love his innocent questioning, "What game is this?"

Claire was responding in her head, "Daddy, this is the game you taught me! OUT, not in!" :)

Erika Marie said...

so true...
yeah I'm sure Matt secretly teaches them new ways to drive mom crazy while you are gone!