My mom's birthday was Tuesday, so Wednesday evening we had my family over for dinner and dessert. These are some pictures of the fun we had that evening.

My dad allowing Melanie to play with his legs. He really is a great "Pa" as Melanie calls him.

Mom and Amber lounging on the couch

Flying toddler!

My dad and Grandpa Greenlee did this with us as kids, so now it's my kids' turn to carry on the tradition.


This picture is out of focus, but you can see the sheer joy in Melanie's face. As soon as dad would pop her back to the upright position she would lean forward as if to "dive" again.

Grandpa the Tickle Monster

Hiding behind Aunt Laura

He found her!
(Laura was apparently a casualty of the attack)

Directing Pa on who to go tickle next.
Everyone was a victim, even Nana (Great Grandma McHugh) except me.
I don't allow myself to be attacked. It's simply not allowed.
I know I'm a party pooper. She'll get over it.

Lovin' on her godmother

Daddy dog pile

It's never a good thing for anyone that is ticklish when my dad and Matt are on the same team

Observing the silliness

Pa doesn't discriminate when it comes to tickling

Giving Pa a taste of his own medicine

The thrill of the attack

Playing with Nana while sitting on her walker

Aunt Amber attacks!

Claire really likes noses

Laura requested a picture with her nieces

Four generations
3 comments:
Those pics of Melanie flying are hilarious. I can almost feel her joy :)
I like the Tickle Monster. :)
i'm so glad you're so diligent about posting updates, it looks like it was a fun evening.
Post a Comment