Just some fun pictures from everyday life through the last few weeks.

Forget toys, I want paper!

Melanie was trying to push daddy around in the laundry basket, but to no avail.

This photo has a two-fold purpose.
1. Melanie fell asleep like that on my lap, despite how uncomfortable it looks
2. She has started to change her clothes from time to time,
thus the oh-so-attractive outfit she is wearing

Busted chewing on something I shouldn't!

She's not pouting, she's actually sleeping.

So I realize some of you will find this amusing given my aversion to
excessive physical contact, but Melanie has finally started to hug us back.
Up until now she would just lean in and allow you to hug her.
Now she has to hug everybody goodnight.
It's pretty sweet.
And yes, I do allow her to hug me whenever she wants.

Claire was having technical difficulties with her bow

That's hilarious dad!

Melanie likes to make Claire wear hats.
Fortunately Claire is very tolerant of it.

And finally, the day we signed on the new house I made pancakes for breakfast and decided it would be fun to try to make them the shape of a house. Getting contrast on the detailing turned out to be a more delicate process than I had anticipated, so several of the pancakes turned out like this. The smoking chimney was just too much to be able to flip them successfully.

Matt's house pancake.
He was disappointed that my pancake wasn't an accurate representation of our new house.

I finally got a good one!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for the laughs! I really needed that. I can't believe Melanie falls asleep like that! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Clair's bow picture. Priceless! You're pretty good at snapping stuff like this... every time I take time to grab the camera the moment is gone!
...didn't mean to mispell Claire's name. :)
Post a Comment