Our little Miss Claire is quickly becoming our not-so-little Miss Claire. She sits herself up with ease, log rolls, pivots to change directions, is working on her "crawling" - which is getting more organized and looking more and more like actual crawling each day. And within the last couple of weeks she has decided she'd rather be standing whenever she can, pulling herself to an upright position. I'm tellin' ya, Claire is going to give Melanie a run for her money with this mobility stuff! The race to see who will have walked first is on!
My July Bible Project
3 years ago

2 comments:
so cute! She's gotten big so quickly, as cliche as that is to say, it's true! Have you taken pics of the house? It would be fun to see what it looks like now and then later after all your updating. So not so much with the green carpet, eh? Are you going to put in wood/laminate or just different carpet?
Erika,
I have pics of the new house in a post called "Our New House" from the beginning of August. And I've been taking tons of pictures as we go along, but I'm planning a before and after post for when it's all done, so stay tuned! And we're sticking with carpet, although there's already wood laminate in parts of the house, so we'll leave those as they are. We're making lots of progress though - not too much longer and we'll be done :)
Post a Comment