Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An Evening Outside

When we finally got the house ready to go on the market I instantly felt like I didn't want the kiddos (more specifically, Melanie) playing inside as much because that just meant there was more for me to have to clean up again before a showing. Since the weather was still really nice at that point the girls and I spent a few evenings in our front yard enjoying the mild weather while it lasted. These are some of the pics I snapped on one of those evenings.

She really is such a happy baby!
Goofball
Not sure why, but I really like this one.
The beloved car
Claire scooted herself to the edge of the blanket
(which was no easy feat to accomplish)
and enjoyed feeling the grass for the first time. She was mesmerized!
Preview of the teen years?

This next series I was trying to snap a nice picture of both of them, but I got these instead. I still think it's a fun series though - a better depiction of real life with kids :)












1 comment:

pianomanda said...

These are adorable :) I love the colors (blanket and their outfits) and I love Claire's look of triumph on some of the last series. So sweet, they are! :)