Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Claire's 6-Month Pictures

Click here and enter my name to see Claire's 6-month pictures we had taken at JC Penney's this morning.

She's been teething in a big way recently, so that's why she has her tongue sticking out in a lot of them. That just seems to be what she does when teething. And she's making a really goofy face in the ones that she isn't wearing a shirt in - I had just put some Orajel on her gums, so I don't think she could feel her mouth at that time! But she was a real trooper despite all that.

Anyway, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Hey Elizabeth, I love your site!! You did a great job customizing it!! I'm still trying to figure it all out!
Blessings,
Debi

Michelle said...

The pictures are so awesome, what beautiful and fun little girls you have!