Yesterday the girls and I participated in the Susan G.
Komen Race for the Cure with our friends, Mike and Pat Camacho. We did the 5k walk and it was a beautiful day for it. Here are a few pictures of the day.

Getting ready to leave at 7:30am on a Saturday.
Really, I don't enjoy seeing that hour of the day unless I'm still in my pj's
getting ready to eat breakfast, but it was for a good cause.

Sisterly love
(I'm pretty sure Melanie was trying to kiss Claire. At least that's what I choose to believe she was doing)

Claire "racing" for the cure

At the finish line

Mike was nice enough to carry Melanie when she got bored with riding in her stroller. By the look on her face she obviously didn't fully appreciate the gesture, but I sure did!

After we were done Melanie decided she and Pat needed to race around the parking lot

And a few cute pictures I snapped back at home before changing the girls clothes for the day.
I was trying to just get one of them sitting together, but Melanie had different plans.

6 comments:
What sweet sisters. Fun times!!!
looks good! mom had told me that there was jogging involved in the morning. it made for some cute pictures. and i'm pretty sure dad would hold your babies any time whether they like it or not. :)
I heart matching outfits! :)
The pictures of Claire and Melanie are too precious, so sweet! I like having loving pictures around to look at when my kids are making me crazy, I'm sure that yours never drive you crazy ;)
Thanks for all the nice comments ladies!
Any Michelle, you give either me or my kids more credit than we deserve. It's just a big ol' bag of crazy around here all the time, but we love it anyway :D
And, not any. Sorry about that. I should be in bed. But I'm not. Go figure.
Post a Comment