Friday, June 13, 2008

Outdoor Fun

Finally getting to play in the sandbox Aunt Laura and Aunt Amber gave her for her birthday

Tobey says "I remember when you used to take lots of pictures of ME!"
Waving to kids as they ride by on their bikes.

She won't wave goodbye to family when we leave their house, but she's all about waving to strangers that go by on the street. Go figure.

(I think she looks so old in this picture!)

One of her favorite perches. "It's just my size!"

You can't see it very well in this picture, but the plant behind Melanie always gets a special loving pat from her before she climbs down the stairs when we go outside to get the newspaper in the morning.

Another fun outdoor activity: running around in the bed of dad's truck.



4 comments:

Erin said...

That's a pretty awesome shirt that Miss Melanie is wearing in those pictures :D

ArmyWife said...

HORAAAAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Auntie K is very excited!!!

Michelle said...

Very Cool! I cheated though by reading Erin's comment :)