Well, I'd apologize to those of you who have been holding your breath all this time waiting for me to make a post (Michelle) but that would be silly seeing as if you had in fact been holding your breath all this time you'd be DEAD. Serves you right for setting your expectations of me so high! (OK, not really. I kinda feel bad for sounding so vindictive, but please make better choices in the future, OK?)
So, for those few readers that made the prudent decision to breathe and thus are still alive, here are some pictures of what I like to call "Melanie the Faker". These are from several weeks ago at my parents house. Melanie was eating Cheerios, and when we wouldn't give her any more she proceeded to go through her repertoire of sad faces, trying to convince us to give her more.
And yes, I am posting this at 7:00am. Melanie got up to nurse at 5:00 and I went back to bed but couldn't sleep, so here I am. Lucky you! Unfortunately this probably means I'll be ready to crash around 3:00, when Melanie is the most wired. Ahh, the joys of motherhood!



4 comments:
I love those pictures, so cute and pathetic all the same time! Very nice slideshow.
it's a good thing you know how sarcastic i am. you would have sure felt bad if i really were dead!
really cute pictures though. :o)
Some of those are very "Matt" faces.
At least she went back to sleep after she nursed! Liam has been doing this annoying thing where he wakes up to nurse at 5, sees that it is lighty outside and then decides it is time to get up for the day!
I like how you make good use of frustrating situations :)
Post a Comment