Saturday, June 14, 2008

Botanica

Back at the beginning of May my mom and I took Melanie to Botanica to see all the pretty flowers. It was during RiverFest so admission was free, so why not? Melanie even got to try potting a flower. Just as she was starting to get the whole shovel and dirt thing figured out she succeeded in dumping dirt all over herself, to which she was less than amused. It was an experience none the less, and we got her cleaned up and she seems none the worse for it. Here are a few pictures we snapped while there.


I was really hoping to get a good shot of her on this bench, but she was much too interested in the people walking by and the flowers at the base of the bench.





Notice how serious she gets once I'm in the picture?


No comments: