Friday, June 13, 2008

A Little Bit of Silliness

Just a few goofy pictures of our little one.

Ah, one of my prouder moments as a parent.

I was making Melanie wear her hat around the house so she'd get used to it before we went to the park for John's graduation picnic that weekend. No big deal, we weren't going anywhere. Well, I had just changed her diaper so she didn't have any shorts on and I had only succeeded in getting one shoe on when the doorbell rang, so I went to get it, disregarding the half dressed baby that followed me, thinking it was just UPS or something of the like. Nope. A friend of ours was dropping off some stuff Matt had taken over to help patch walls with, and there was Melanie, in all her goofy glory. While Melanie is too young to be embarassed, I was just a little. Why I'm not sure, but whatever. Then when Matt came home a few minutes later she pulled this sweater out of the laundry pile and gave it to him like she wanted to wear it. She then proceeded to pose for these pictures for us. What a little ham!

The fashion icon and her mom

I got Melanie a little toothbrush and gum soother, both of which have provided a disproportionate amount of amusement based on their function in life.

Bath time is still fun time, especially when both mom and dad are there!

No comments: