I caught Melanie letting Amelia munch on her toes while watching Matt play on the Wii the other night (the girls often ask to watch Matt play a game before going to bed). Amelia will gnaw on anything she can get her gums on, and when she rolled over and Melanie's piggies were right there I guess she thought "Why not?" and went to town. Thankfully the girls had just had their bath, so Melanie's feet were in a state or relative cleanliness (for feet, that is). Building up the ol' immune system, right?
This seems like something we've seen around here
before.
5 comments:
haha! I guess as long as Melanie doens't mind!
I'm surprised they don't sell 'teething toes' in the stores yet. ;)
So funny!! Yum! Erika, actually, I've seen them in the store!! Not as good as the real thing though!
Not that I know from experience...just sayin'...
They do make teethers shaped like feet and we have one, but Amelia prefers the one shaped like a hand if she's using a teether. But nothing provides the same degree of comfort as your sisters feet (or your mom's fingers, or her nose, or face, or just about any other body part that will sit still long enough for her to gum it).
wow I had no idea, but it shouldn't really surprise me!
Post a Comment