Friday, June 3, 2011

A Picture of the Girls with the Greats/Rallying for Christmas 2011

Monday evening we celebrated my grandpa's birthday with a family dinner at my parents house.  I hadn't been able to get a picture of my grandparents with all three girls yet, so I took advantage of the day and coerced them into sitting for one. 

Now, keep in mind, my grandma has a particular dislike of having her picture taken.  So much so that the family joke when you ask her to sit for a picture is "Do you want to get anything for Christmas or do you want to take a picture of grandma?".  I'm feeling pretty confident that the fact that they will now have a picture with my sweet girls and the fact that Christmas is half a year away will allow for me to still have an item or two below the tree.  Just in case, I think everyone should comment on here about how wonderful grandma (and grandpa) look in this picture with their sweet great granddaughters.  I normally ask for some sort of kitchen related item for Christmas, and many of you have been at gatherings where I have brought a food item of some sort, so in a roundabout way you also have a vested interest in this.  So go ahead and show grandma some love and help a girl out ;)

1 comment:

Debi said...

I think hands down, those are the most attractive grandparents I've seen! The girls aren't too shabby either.