Some of our backyard neighbors were having a party with a DJ on their back deck a couple Saturday's ago, which evolved into karaoke. The girls were quite curious about the loud music and we had let them check it out from the deck a couple times. Here they are saying "goodnight" to those raucous neighbors. I don't think the music stopped until 12:30am, which was kind of annoying. Fortunately the girls didn't wake up. Matt has now talked to our other neighbors and everyone is in agreement that come 11:31pm on weekends it is time to call in a noise complaint if things are as loud as they were. Or we could take my *joking* suggestion and have a karaoke challenge with them from our deck. Based on my singing skills (which is a complete lack of skills) I'm sure they would stop pretty quickly, just to get me to be quiet ;D
My July Bible Project
3 years ago

3 comments:
Haha.
Your potted plants on your deck our very pretty.
Thanks Monica! Unfortunately the support pole for the gardenia broke right above the dirt, so I need to replace the pole before it starts growing crooked on a permanent basis. It's still pretty though.
I'd stay up that late to see a karoke duel between you and the neighbors. :)
Post a Comment