We have a thumb sucker...
(our first one!)
... a scooter...
(she started on the lower right side of her play mat)
(complete with silly sisters who join her under the end table)
... and a roller!
When I was starting this post (which was last week) I was going to post a picture of her rolled onto her side, because at the time that was Amelia's favorite position to be in.
I realized I didn't have a picture of her like that, so as I was trying to snap a shot of her on her side she succeeded in making it all the was from her back to her tummy for the first time.
I've taken pictures of the other girls rolling over as babies as well, but I think this is the only time I've been able to catch the official "first" time.
Unfortunately, she rolls over almost as soon as you lay her down on a flat surface now, which is a source of frustration for her (and for me when she rolls over in the middle of the night and gets upset about it). Hopefully she'll figure out how to get from her tummy to her back soon!
Where is my baby going?!?! It's only been three months!
It almost seems like Amelia is growing up faster than the other two did. Maybe that's just because she essentially slept through the first two months of her life? Either way, I vote for her to slow down, just a bit ;)

3 comments:
Wow!! She is growing up...amazing!
That is the way Delle was :) Amelia will be whooping it up with her sisters in no time!
wow! she is growing up way to quickly!
Post a Comment