Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Smiles for Mom!

 She did it!  She finally smiled for me!  I was putting away laundry and had Amelia laying on our bed.  I was chatting with her and she finally broke a grin for me.  Needless to say I was pretty excited :)
Little grin

BIG grin!

Then she promptly went back to just staring at me

It's not that big a deal mom. Get over it.
*rolling eyes*

To make things even better, she's smiled at me since then.
She likes me!  She really likes me!

4 comments:

Erika Marie said...

Yay! Did you cry? I would have too. And you even caught it on camera!

Debi said...

Awww! So very sweet!!

Michelle said...

Those are some precious smiles!

mary said...

oh. my. goodness. i didn't think amelia could get any cuter, but those smiles are too much. the last two pictures,with your captions, really cracked me up.

thanks for your kind words on my last post. i'm blessed to have such an amazing support network.