Here are a few recent pictures of the youngest Stockemer girl
It's looking more and more like Amelia will definitely have blue eyes like her sisters
Tummy time
This picture doesn't really do justice to how high she gets her thighs and head off the floor, it's really pretty funny to watch
Big grin!
She no longer seems to discriminate as to who she blesses with her smiles and coos.
So this one was admittedly followed by a toot, but it's a good grin nonetheless.
That's how you know you're a mom - you still think your kids are cute, even when they're passing gas :D

5 comments:
She seems like a super happy baby! What a precious baby doll she is!
Precious pictures! And I recognize that onesie, glad something still fits her!
Love all those smiles, what a sweet little baby girl you have :)
How sweet!! She gets more adorable with each picture!! Happy Easter, Elizabeth!
cutie! I love the last picture and your comment below only made it better. I'm sure you say that now...
Post a Comment