Just in case you ever wondered what it would look like if one of your darling children decided to use some Boudreaux's Butt Paste as a hair styling agent and you then tried to comb it out of their hair using a bit of rubbing alcohol to help remove it, you would probably be looking at something like this.
Never a dull moment around here, that's for sure.

3 comments:
LOL!!! So FUNNY!! I remember thinking that my Dad's hair gel tube looked just like the toothpaste...so did my little brother(who couldn't read) who asked me if it was Dad's hair gel...I said .."Why yes, of course, I think that you will look just like Daddy if you use that...but you probably need to use A LOT."
It took my parents 2 hours to get the toothpaste all out of his hair...and I have never laughed so hard, but I was in BIG trouble....I hate to admit this, but it was worth it;)
oh wow. now that's creative.
Gemma has that shirt as well. LOVE Target.
Oh this is hilarious and cute!! I actually got into a tub of vaseline when I was about her age and put it all over my hair. You can't even recognize me in the pictures there is so much vaseline!! It took them the rest of the afternoon to get it out and I don't remember the secret (there was only 1 thing that got it out), but I love the darndest things kids do!
Post a Comment