Friday, June 11, 2010

5 Years

Well, that certainly went by fast.

Five years ago I married a man that I truly believe is one of the most remarkable people on this planet, and the one God intended for me from the beginning of time.  He is my best friend, and I love him more than I can say.  He brings out everything that is good in me, and lovingly puts up with everything that isn't.   Thank you Matt for a wonderful five years of marriage.  I love you!

(The following pictures are from our honeymoon in Jamaica.  The scanner is apparently not hooked up the the computer, so I can't illegally scan and share a sappy picture from professional wedding pictures, so these will have to do instead.)
Enjoying the unlimited free drinks on the resort before leaving on an excursion
(I think I had a whole 2 drinks while we were there.  So much for unlimited.)
Dressed up before dinner 
(Sorry it's so dark.  I know nothing about photo editing.)
Some after dinner silliness one evening
It wouldn't be fair to post a silly pic of Matt without one of me too 
(I must be in rare form today if I'm trying to be fair in the silly photo category)



3 comments:

Erin said...

Happy anniversary! I like the picture where Matt looks like he is about to fall in the fountain :)

Elizabeth said...

He was actually pretending to take a drink from one of the streams that was shooting up. I'm pretty sure we got some very odd looks as we walked around posing for silly pictures that night. The flash on the camera only drew more attention to our antics!

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

Happy Anniversary! Gosh... I'm OLD!!! We didn't even own a digital camera until Noah was BORN! So all of my pre-children photos are in hard copy! Seriously... OLD! Hope you have a great day!