So I'm not sure the two pictures below from the cruise were worth all that effort (photobucket was apparently less than happy with me for some unknown reason), but they're up now, so I hope somebody enjoys them in some little way.
Melanie actually did very well on the plane. I'd like to say it was my fabulous planning and exceptional parenting skills that are to be thanked, but I'm sure the 6:1 ratio of adults to child is a more acurate reason.
Married to my high school sweetheart in 2005 and blessed with four little ones to keep us busy, we do our best to keep ourselves amused - you're invited to come along for the ride!
4 comments:
So worth it! Can't wait to see more pictures from your adventure! So, the question is, how was Melanie on the plane?
Melanie actually did very well on the plane. I'd like to say it was my fabulous planning and exceptional parenting skills that are to be thanked, but I'm sure the 6:1 ratio of adults to child is a more acurate reason.
i enjoy the pictures as well!
How're you doing Elizabeth? Melanie and Baby doing well?
Post a Comment