Thanks ladies, but this is how the room has been for quite some time. Actually, I'll be putting up pictures soon of some changes since Claire is now sharing the room with Melanie and they got matching bedding for Christmas. I just need to get the letters for Claire's name painted and on the wall and rearrange the decals a bit and then I'll post some pics. And one of these days we'll get around to staining and hanging the chair rail, I'm sure. It's only been over a year since I bought the stuff for it :P
Elizabeth, this is SOOOO crazy, we both changed our backgrounds to the same one! I swear I hadn't been on your blog when I changed mine!! Too funny...well I guess great minds think alike!! Happy New Year!
Married to my high school sweetheart in 2005 and blessed with four little ones to keep us busy, we do our best to keep ourselves amused - you're invited to come along for the ride!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, how cute and Melanie's room is ADORABLE!!!
Love this! And how cute is the room?! This is something new, right? Love it!
Thanks ladies, but this is how the room has been for quite some time. Actually, I'll be putting up pictures soon of some changes since Claire is now sharing the room with Melanie and they got matching bedding for Christmas. I just need to get the letters for Claire's name painted and on the wall and rearrange the decals a bit and then I'll post some pics. And one of these days we'll get around to staining and hanging the chair rail, I'm sure. It's only been over a year since I bought the stuff for it :P
Elizabeth, this is SOOOO crazy, we both changed our backgrounds to the same one! I swear I hadn't been on your blog when I changed mine!! Too funny...well I guess great minds think alike!!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment