Too cute! This reminds me of Emmie Kate... in fact, that's what we got her for Christmas... a toy box full of dress up clothes and jewelry! It's kept her busy for days :)
Thanks Debi, but this is what they did on their own while I was wrapping Christmas gifts for the family. They get along so well, they really do make my life a bit too easy sometimes! I'm sure baby #3 will put her own spin on that in the near future though :D
Married to my high school sweetheart in 2005 and blessed with four little ones to keep us busy, we do our best to keep ourselves amused - you're invited to come along for the ride!
4 comments:
My kids love to dress up too!! You are a FUN MOM!!!
That is just too cute :)
Too cute! This reminds me of Emmie Kate... in fact, that's what we got her for Christmas... a toy box full of dress up clothes and jewelry! It's kept her busy for days :)
Thanks Debi, but this is what they did on their own while I was wrapping Christmas gifts for the family. They get along so well, they really do make my life a bit too easy sometimes! I'm sure baby #3 will put her own spin on that in the near future though :D
Post a Comment