The way the photographer initially tried to get Melanie to loosen up and smile was by "getting" her with a stuffed Rudolph toy, and Melanie just looked at her like she was nuts. But when the photographer started to "get" Claire with the toy Melanie thought that was the funniest thing ever and really started to smile for us then. Here Melanie is sacrificing her sister to the threatening plush toy. What ever happened to defending your younger sibling?
Claire was really cheesing it up for us that day. She was much easier to get a smile out of than Melanie was.
Melanie did loosen up though and we got some good pictures from her as well.
"The camera LOVES me!"
*Sidenote - in other happy news, Claire is getting BOTH of the teeth that Melanie is missing (both of Claire's incisors have cut through the gums recently) Matt and I are both very excited about this. I'd hate for both of our girls to be labeled with nicknames due to their unique dental predicaments.
*Sidenote - in other happy news, Claire is getting BOTH of the teeth that Melanie is missing (both of Claire's incisors have cut through the gums recently) Matt and I are both very excited about this. I'd hate for both of our girls to be labeled with nicknames due to their unique dental predicaments.
Playing at being bashful. We all know better than to fall for that one though...
I'm not sure what it was about that day, but Claire's hair looked much thicker than it usually does.














2 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute!
They are just too adorable!
Post a Comment