That's one of the big bowls I use for mixing just about everything in - not too sure what I'd do if it were to ever go out of commission! We only popped about 1/2 cup of popcorn in the air popper though, and total we used maybe 2-3Tb. of melted butter for all of it, so still a relatively healthy movie night snack for the four of us, especially when compared to the same amount of bagged microwave popcorn!
Married to my high school sweetheart in 2005 and blessed with four little ones to keep us busy, we do our best to keep ourselves amused - you're invited to come along for the ride!
4 comments:
Hahahahahaha! Love it! PS- you're forgiven, I haven't posted much lately either. In fact, I should do that today!
That must be a BIG bowl of popcorn : ) Miss seeing your girls' cute faces! Come back soon!
That's one of the big bowls I use for mixing just about everything in - not too sure what I'd do if it were to ever go out of commission! We only popped about 1/2 cup of popcorn in the air popper though, and total we used maybe 2-3Tb. of melted butter for all of it, so still a relatively healthy movie night snack for the four of us, especially when compared to the same amount of bagged microwave popcorn!
SO FUNNY!!!! I love your posts!!!
Post a Comment