Monday, April 12, 2010

Melanie's 3-Year Studio Pictures

We had Melanie's pictures taken for her 3rd birthday this morning.  She is definitely getting very comfortable with Stephanie at Penney's.  She was downright goofy for some of the pictures, and when Stephanie called her a silly monkey Melanie gave her a very disapproving face and said "No, I a big girl!" (I made a similar mistake a few days ago, so it made me laugh to see her do the same thing to someone else).  See if you can figure out which picture captured that moment.  Go here and enter my name for the customer.  Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

ArmyWife said...

YAY! those are great! she looks so much like your baby pictures in those close up ones - except for daddy's ears. hehehhe.

j 29:11-13 said...

At first I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. Why wouldn't it let me see Elizabeth Greenlee's pictures???? ohhhh...

E20 is the best. They are all super.

pianomanda said...

Precious! I will never go back after using Penney's! :) You have to get the ones of her holding the letters for "three" - those are too cute! And I love how she covers her mouth on some of them. Welcome to threehood, mommy - ready or not! :)

Anonymous said...

Those turned out awesome! I love the ones with the hat and flowers, super cute!