Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spaghetti Helps Keep Skin Young

Claire had the joy of trying spaghetti for the first time a few weeks ago.  (Ok, so technically it was Chicken Parmesan because I don't like eating just spaghetti, and it's a very convenient meal to keep both parents and kids happy.  Just cut the kids chicken into nugget-size pieces before breading and cooking and they snarf it down. Easy and satisfying.)  Like the good parents we are we took a lot of pictures of the event to look back and admire her cuteness later on in life when she's being a challenging teenager.  Not that I think that will ever happen.  I fully anticipate having the most saintly teenagers to have ever walked the earth, after Jesus and Mary, of course.

I get to eat with my clothes off?!?! 
Oh boy, this is going to be good!
First bite

This is pretty good stuff!



Those noodles can be pretty tricky.

Sharing with dad - how nice!




Yay for more spaghetti!







Ahhhh!  This is the life!

5 comments:

ArmyWife said...

super cute! i feel the same way about spaghetti, although i dont make that much of a mess with it... usually.

Monica said...

What a great montage!!! Fun times for sure. I love Matt's expression, he looks to be a fun daddy!

j 29:11-13 said...

Great photos. You and Matt take such joy in your kids and that is inspiring for me when I'm dragging and sapped of energy.

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

Those are hysterical! I wish my kids enjoyed eating that much :) Maybe it's the person cooking their food that is the problem... I never thought of that :)

Erika Marie said...

she found the old italian secret to beautiful skin :)