I've been busy since my birthday figuring out all the things I can do to cause my mom stress, and boy, has it been fun!
Climbing chairs is one of my new favorite tricks because...
...I can get into things mom would rather I didn't, like my sister's crayons...
... or anything I want that they put on the desk (or table) to keep away from me.
Of course this doesn't always work out when mom and dad push the chairs in, then I just get stuck. Now they keep all the chairs pulled out so I don't get stuck and I can't reach the table or desk, but little do they know I've secretly been watching how they move the chairs back and forth across the floor and I will soon have a new trick to show them! I can hardly wait!
Of course my personal favorite is the laptop!
Now excuse my while I finish composing this important letter.

2 comments:
Important letter, yeah, that's what you think. I just got a friend request from her on Facebook (haha, just kidding).
oh oh! Looks like 'fun! ;)
Post a Comment