We were immediately in love with you. So small and precious, the newest member of our family. Our second daughter and Melanie's first sibling. How the love in our house multiplied that day!
We've been blessed to get to know you over the past 12 months...
Your sweet side
Your silly side
Your cuddly side
We've discovered things with you...
and experienced "firsts" with you too.
(Some of them were obviously less enjoyable than others!)
We've loved you, each of us in our own special way.
We've played together.
Grown together.
We've watched your personality grow.
From your sweet, happy demeanor...
... to your curious and adventurous mind.
You're determined and independent...
... and a bit ornery, too.
And boy! Do you like to be helpful!
(Even going so far as to drag a whole bag of diapers down the stairs with you!)
All these things make up a little girl named Claire that is such a very special part of our lives.
So, my sweet little girl, I want to wish you a very happy birthday.
I hope you always know how much you mean to us, and how grateful we are to God for sending you to be a part of our family.
We love you.

6 comments:
So sweet Elizabeth! This year has went so fast...I loved looking at all the pictures of Claire growing and changing, such a cutie.
She is just too precious <3
What a sweet post. I'm sure it's hard for you to grasp the fact that a year has gone by...and I know before I know it I'm going to be saying the same thing about my snuggly little guy. Glad life with 2 has treated you so well this past year. God bless!
Happy Birthday, Claire! Her newborn picture resembles her SO well - that doesn't happen often! Usually newborns change so immensely within the first few weeks, but she was beautiful from day one! :)
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!
i love all the pics!
Post a Comment