As I've
mentioned/shown before, Matt likes to take pictures of himself with the girls. Well recently he took some pics with Claire, and they doubled up with a similar picture he had taken with Melanie when she was a baby.

Matt and Melanie
6-12-2007
2 months old

Matt and Claire
7-14-2009
5 months old
Aren't they so cute?
2 comments:
Very Cute! Claire looks so big... I can't believe she is sitting up already!
By the way, I have some more boxes for you if you want/need them!
Just let me know... your cleaning spree is quite impressive! Don't you wish the seller of the home you are moving into is doing the same?!?!
It would be nice if they had, but they didn't. The realtor that was selling the house hired a cleaning lady to make the house more presentable. They didn't even wipe off the counters in the kitchen! Granted it was a dad and two young teens living there, but still! Oh well, we're getting a new house either way :)
Post a Comment