Thursday, July 9, 2009

Judy and the Boys Come to Visit

So this post is mostly for Michelle, or anyone else that hasn't seen Judy and her kiddos recently.

Judy brought the boys out last week and the kids played for a while here while Judy and I tried to have some mommy chat time, which if any of you have ever tried to hold a real conversation with 5 kids under the age of 6 running around you know how challenging that can be! Nonetheless, the boys seemed to have fun exploring all the toys in Melanie's play room and seeing Claire - they were quite smitten with her!

After playing at our house for a while we headed over to my parents house for a swim. I'm really glad we got to see each other, but Judy and I both agree that we're going to have to try and coordinate a time to get together when our husbands can watch the kids and we can go to lunch and have some real girl time! I can't wait!

The slideshow in the next post has most of the pictures from their visit, but the ones below I felt needed to be posted on their own so you could see better just how big the boys have gotten - they're huge! I can't believe how much they've grown since Christmas! Anyway, without further ado, here are the pictures!
The Brown boys
Logan, Shane and Gabriel


This hat was quite the hit!

Both of the older boys wanted their pictures taken with it


Logan was really enjoying the pink stroller
I'm sure Kelly would be thrilled!
Gabe in timeout
(big surprise)

And an attempt at a picture of Judy with the boys
While these didn't turn out how we hoped, they sure are funny!

Thanks for coming over Judy - I had a blast!

1 comment:

pianomanda said...

Wow - I haven't seen Judy in years and had no idea she had three boys! Thanks! I'd love her contact info if you've got it. Talk about blast from the past! :) :) :) This totally made me smile!!!