Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little Miss Claire

Just some cute pictures of our littlest one!
Happy baby!


Mmmmmm... ice cream!


So I realize Claire isn't actually maliciously trying to get at her sister, but it sure looks like it to me in this picture!

Claire loves to grab onto her clothes and test them out with her mouth,
something Melanie was never really into doing.


Look at that awesome head-lifting action!
What a big girl!

Baby overboard!

That doesn't look too comfortable.

Getting loved on by her big sister

Melanie really likes getting right up next to Claire's face and talking to her

And another uncomfortable pacifier picture

3 comments:

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

Gosh... she is getting so big so fast! Don't you hate how fast time flies by? I sure do! Claire is so cute - that top pic is my favorite and in a few of them, she is a spitting image of Melanie :)

Michelle said...

Those pictures are really cute. I love the pacifier pictures and baby overboard.

pianomanda said...

I'm finally catching up on blogs... :) Claire's look is really changing! I love her outift in her "taste-testing" picture. And Melanie whispering to her... they're going to be best friends!