Thursday, May 7, 2009

Do you ever wonder...

... what your husband does with the kids while you're gone?

2 comments:

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

Oh my goodness... that is too funny! Did you capture Matt sleeping or how did that happen? Love it!

Thanks for the compliment on the house... you do have a decorating knack though too! Your home is very cute!

Elizabeth said...

Matt set the camera on the island in the kitchen and used the timer for all of the pictures, so they're all staged. That's why there are several versions of each shot - he had to go back and check to see if it had turned out how he wanted and then go adjust his position accordingly. He's had a "thing" for taking pictures with Melanie while I go to PSR or RCIA since she was a baby, and now Claire gets to join in the fun! Some of the funniest pictures in Melanie's scrapbook happened when I wasn't even around!

I find it especially funny since I think it gives people a glance into his personality that you don't get from talking with him (since he's such a conversationalist and all!)