Part of my plan to make it through the week while Matt is gone includes trying to do some sort of activity outside the house each day. Monday's activity was going to SC Park with my parents to play and feed the ducks. Here are the photos of our outing!
Higher Grandpa!
He had been following Melanie around on the platform and she went down the slide and ran off. The easiest way to follow her? Go down the slide himself! What a goof! (Which also happens to make him a good grandpa!)
Peek!
I like how in this picture it looks like Melanie is ignoring my dad as if to say "I will not be associated with you while you are wearing that thing on your head!"
Going to find some ducks!
Needless to say Melanie was rather tickled to get to see ducks so close.
All tuckered out!

3 comments:
you should totally frame the picture of your dad and Melanie and give it to him for Father's Day, thats a good one.
I plan to, but in black and white instead of color.
good call
Post a Comment