Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Silliness with Dad

 Oh, how the girls love Matt!  There truly is a special bond between a dad and his daughters.  There seems to be an especially silly one between Matt and our girls, but it's something only he can give them out of the two of us.

 The girls were exceedingly amused by Matt's silliness with the stacking rings.  I'm sure he won't be as amused by my posting this picture, but I'm sure the girls will be absolutely tickled!

 The girls couldn't get the rings to hang off their facial features like their dad could, so they settled stacking them on their heads instead.

 Oh, the joys of some evening giggles with dad!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is absolutely hilarious. Matt looks like one of those Fisher Price Sing-a-ma-jigs: http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-R4762-Mattel-The-Sing-A-Ma-Jigs/dp/B003FLMZ0E/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1348679163&sr=8-8&keywords=singamajig

Or maybe it's just me...

Erika Marie said...

That's great, I am impressed with your courage to post those pictures! Steve would have disowned me for sharing such photos (though he can be just as silly)

Elizabeth said...

I knew it reminded me of something Michelle, thanks for helping me figure out just what it was!

Erika, I have been blessed with an extremely forgiving husband. The only reason I can figure out for why he puts up with me is that my annoyingness is going to help him get to heaven.