So it's been a couple weeks since Michelle and Charles had their whirlwind visit to Wichita and Matt got home from California, but I'm just now posting the pictures. Most of them were taken on my "diaper bag camera", the small one I carry around with me so I don't miss anything. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the pictures from the memory card onto the computer via regular methods. So yesterday, being the super genius that I am, I decided to see if I could put the memory card in the printer and figure out how to get the pictures from there to the computer. As is obvious from this post, the pictures were indeed transferred to the computer (thank you, Matt), but here is where my genius comes in - the memory card is stuck in the printer. No real hope of getting it out either. I managed to put it into a slot that it is much too small for, yet by some technological mystery, the printer still read the pictures just fine. In my attempts to remove the card I managed to push it even farther into the card slot, so I don't believe it will be coming out any time soon. Like ever. Oh well. I've learned my lesson. Don't try anything new with the computer without first running it by Matt to be sure it's O.K., and then if it's not, at least it won't be my fault!
Anyway, without further ado, here are the much anticipated pictures.

Michelle and I managed to dress alike the first day we saw each other (pink wide neck shirt, dark wash jeans, black shoes). While not on purpose, I suppose it was most likely unavoidable. We do share a brain, after all. Here we are trying to get Melanie to camouflage our fab abs from the critical view of the camera.

Family picture time! My daughter and son, with their very short mom.
(If you don't already know the back story to this one, ask me another time.
It takes a little while to explain.)
Melanie - what big feet you have!
Up to our old tricks again. This time we figured out the best way to maximize the coverage provided by Melanie. She seemed O.K. with it, as long as she had her maraca to chew on.
Last time Matt came home from California, he had a beard (or at least his attempt at one) and I had the news that we were having a baby. This time we settled for just the beard.
2 comments:
cool! i dont look like the goodyear blimp!
although matt's beard is... interesting.
I tried to get him to wear it to RCIA the next day (with the idea that people might kinda laugh as only a slight motivator) but he shaved it off. But that's a good thing since I'm really not a facial hair kinda girl. It's still good for a laugh.
Post a Comment